Laser speed slows down mid-project
I've been having this problem randomly and it seems that the project doesn't affect this problem at all.
The problem is that I've set the laser to engrave at a certain speed and it works fine, until suddenly mid-session, the speed drops, instantly and stays at that lower speed, until the project is finished. What happens is the slower speed makes the engraving darker and it's very visible.
I'm using PicEngrave Pro and PicSender (latest versions) and I'll include screenshots of them as well as examples of projects that a this happened to.
Note: I've tried several different projects, artworks, speed settings, with or without the feedrate change.
What makes this a bit strange to me is that I may be running one gcode file fine a few times and then randomly, this problem occurs with no change in anything really.
Photos will be in a comment below because I can't post pictures from my laptop but works fine from my phone.