Please give me a Tutorial on R2D2 model
I would like to know how could you cut the R2D2 model with good precision ? I tried to print the model from http://paper-replika.com
then cut it. But I could not cut it precisely. What I have done are:
- First, I was using Inkscape to edit the pdf model, and generate the nc file using Inkscape Laserengraved Extension. From what I saw everything is in the same position. But, when the Emblaser start cutting, the cutting shift down about an inch.
- On Second tried, I am using Cut2D, and when I import or open the same pdf it just does not open.
So what I would like to know are :
- Are there any trick/tips how we print the model to printer, and then cut it.
- Do we have to use Cut2D to make it happen ?
- Could I use Inkscape to generate the NC file ? Since I don't know how to use Adobe Illustrator.
- Are there any particular PDF format which can be opened by Cut2D ?
- What is the most important format/criteria to make the model file,so it can be imported to Cut2D ?