The Picengrave team have just released PicLaser V2.0 and streamlined their product offerings.
PicLaser v2.0 replaces the original PicLaser-Lite and PicEdit, combining both feature packed programs in one place.
For the month of November, Picengrave are also offering a free license to PicFRC with every purchase of PicLaser. You will receive the free PicFRC license automatically with the purchase from our website here:https://darklylabs.com/product/piclaser/
• Engrave Horizontal - Vertical - 45° Left
• Customize Gcode with Pre-codes
• Engrave Image Edges
• Imperial or Metric
• Change Axis Assignment Letters
• Save and Reload All Program Settings
• Imbed File Settings in Gcode for Future Reference
• Adjustable Pixel Resolution
• Spindle On/Off Gcode Insertion
• Supports Laser & Spindle image Engraving
• Analog, TTL, and PWM Laser Modes
• Works with Windows language versions that use
commas or periods as decimal separators.
• GRBL, Mach3 and similar CNC controller support.
• 3D Printer Controller Support for J-Tech Photonics
Included Image editor features:
• Resize Images
• Adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Gamma
• Imports 5 Image Types BMP - JPG - PNG - TIF - GIF
• Sharpen Images
• Grayscale Preview
• Print Edited Images
• Dither Images for TTL Engraving with 11 Different Algorithms
• Auto calculation of engraving size based on Pixel Resolution used.
• The demo version has limited functionality and watermarks. Use
your personal images for testing.