Need some help? Check out our new Help Centre

3D Printer file for Emblaser legs

Is there any chance we could get the 3d printer file that's used for the black legs of the Emblaser? I was thinking it might be nice to modify that file to make the legs taller in order to accommodate taller objects.

Comments

• I'd also be interested in the file but for the totally opposite reason, I'm looking for shorter legs. Alternatively I would be happy to purchase shorter legs from the store, or even standard replacement ones I could modify.
  • You could install something thicker (MDF?) on top of the aluminum base rather than messing with the legs.
  • I would like to be able to place the emblazer on large items (i.e. middle of a dinner table) without any base just legs. I would prefer not to mess with the legs, especially as I only have the one set...
  • edited November 2015
    Ah, I see. Sounds like an idea with potential. With shorter legs the clear acrylic side pieces would also have to be shortened a bit but it's probably possible.

Edited to add ... I just had a closer look at the machine. It looks like just taking the base and rubber feet off might work without shorter legs
  • I haven't had the base or rubber feet on my machine since I got it. Unfortunately with the legs as long as they are I have not been able to get the focus correct with the unit sitting on the item (i.e. I can't place the emblazer on a table top and engrave as the table top is too far away).

Has someone ingenious come up with a solution to this?