Need some help? Check out our new Help Centre

USB Hub

Hi Iv only used my emblaser 3 or 4 times, just doing some testing really. I use a Windows Surface Pro 3 to make and send the files, It a lot of USB switching all the time from mouse to emlaser, as the Surface only has one USB port and using your finger seems to hit the wrong button all the time. So I'm going to be adding a USB hub to the emblaser its self, maybe on the side or at the back, I may cut a hole for it and hot glue it to the under side of the polycarbonate, but I will work that all out when I get there. I have found this lovely little 4 USB hub with 3 on the front and one on the side so I keep the emblaser USB cable internal and have 3 external ones. Its called Cerulian 4 Port USB 2.0 Desktop Hub and here is the place i'm getting it from http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/cerulian-4-port-usb-20-desktop-hub-n07jb

I will try to remember to show you the results of my install. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments. Also if any one has done or thinking of doing same or similar please do share.