Leather Engravement Help?
In an earlier post was mentioned concerning leather engravement:
"The settings for the leather we engraved were as follows:
Darker text (lazerblade etc)
Fill with 0.15mm step-over
Fill with 0.25mm step-over
Please note that this was a very soft leather and the settings may have to be tweaked. We found that too much power or too close a step-over caused overburning in the leather."
I am currently trying to get good results but am encountering difficulties to reproduce the example provided and have some questions about it:
- which font did you use to get those results?
- was it Truetype or Single Line, bold/normal, etc. ?
- what is actually the difference between the TT and Single Line?
- could you maybe share the Cut2D (.crv) file?
- are there any more tips that could help?
The example looks great, I am really hoping to get those results. Any tips or help is highly appreciated!